$120.00 per 50-55 minute session for Individuals
$120.00 per 50-55 minutes session for families
Please read the following to help you understand why I choose not to take insurance:
* If you are spending your own money to pay for therapy, you will likely be more invested in the changes you are seeking and find peace sooner.
* It allows the session content to remain confidential between the two of us. (No reports with your information being approved by others).
* Insurance does not have a say in who you see, how long treatment occurs, or what you can be treated for. (Only certain conditions are eligible for reimbursement).
* There is no risk of your information being on a list or data base that insurance companies may sell or release to others for marketing purposes.
* Treatment is comprised of a strength-based, decision making process between the two of us, (not the insurance employee). We can do what is in your best interest, not what insurance is willing to cover.
* High profile employers may try to access records of a person applying for employment. Most insurance carriers require a mental health diagnosis for reimbursement. This could hurt your chances for employment.
Cash, check and all credit/debit cards accepted for payment. For any services rendered, it is the sole responsibility of the individual to pay the fee in full at the end of the session. There will be a $25.00 service charge for any checks returned from the bank.
It is customary to call the office voice mail in advance if you are unable to attend. If you have not cancelled your scheduled appointment 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a missed appointment fee of $75.00, as this time is reserved especially for you. You will be billed directly for missed appoinments.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information .
Stockton | Lodi | Modesto | Tracy | Manteca | CA | California