$85.00 per 50 minute session for Individual/Family/Couple
Please read the following to help you understand why I choose not to take insurance:
* If you are spending your own money to pay for therapy, you will likely be more invested in the changes you are seeking and find peace sooner.
* It allows the session content to remain confidential between the two of us. (No reports with your information being approved by others).
* Insurance does not have a say in who you see, how long treatment occurs, or what you can be treated for. (Only certain conditions are eligible for reimbursement).
* There is no risk of your information being on a list or data base that insurance companies may sell or release to others for marketing purposes.
* Treatment is comprised of a strength-based, decision making process between the two of us, (not the insurance employee). We can do what is in your best interest, not what insurance is willing to cover.
* High profile employers may try to access records of a person applying for employment. Most insurance carriers require a mental health diagnosis for reimbursement. This could hurt your chances for employment.
Cash, check, money orders and all major credit cards accepted for payment. For any services rendered, it is the sole responsibility of the individual to pay the fee in full at the end of the session.
It is customary to call the office voice mail in advance if you are unable to attend. If you have not cancelled your scheduled appointment 24 hours in advance, you will be responsible for the full cost of the session, as this time is reserved especially for you.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Stockton | Lodi | Modesto | Tracy | Mantega | CA | California
Questions? Please contact me for further information.